Recycling topics

I made chicken pot pie tonight for dinner. It is one of those meals that every single person likes, and as a result there are never any leftovers. As I was sitting here wondering I should write about tonight (and coming up with absolutely nothing), I thought, hmmm... dinner was good, maybe I'll share how to make pot pie. Then I idly wondered if I had ever done that before, so decided to look. Well, it seems I did write about it eight years ago. 

This is the trouble with having written this blog for so long (10+ years). I can't remember what I've written about and what I haven't. I'm sure this is not the first time I've written about (or tried to write about) the same thing; it's just the one time I thought to check first. It makes for a much shorter blog post, that's for sure.

And for those of you who were thinking that a recipe for chicken pot pie sounded like a good idea, here's the link so you don't have to go searching for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach