Meal planning - July 14 - 19, 2020

I am off a day with the menu planning this week because I didn't get to the store yesterday. Since we had ordered pizza on a whim one one last week, I still had a meal left, so that is what we ate. I was tired, so was more than happy to put off the meal planning and grocery shopping.

Tuesday, July 14

Meatball sandwiches
     J. was late at work tonight, so I did a cheat dinner and used frozen meatballs and jarred sauce. I cook for J., so when he is not here, my motivation is low.
Sauteed zucchini
     These zucchini were left over from last week, because we had a bunch of green beans from the garden which needed eating. The zucchini needed to be eaten so it didn't go bad.

Wednesday, July 15

Green chicken curry
     A stand-by that I chose because we once again have a lot of green beans from the garden.
Jasmine rice
Dumplings

Thursday, July 16

Homemade hamburger helper
     Easy and I had most of the ingredients on hand
Salad
     I hope I can continue to eek out the lettuce from the garden

Friday, July 17

Grilled chicken
     I had a bunch of frozen chicken thighs in the freezer
Sauteed Swiss chard
     There is a bunch of chard in the garden that needs to be used
Homemade wheat rolls
     From dough I have in the freezer

Saturday, July 18

Sausage risotto
     This was a request from various children. I have sausage in the freezer and lots of arborio rice from the good sale I found a couple of weeks ago.
Salad

Sunday, July 19

Onion, bacon, and goat cheese pasta
     A favorite, and I still have goat cheese in the freezer from the wholesale order
Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach