Crazy fun

I got to do something that was crazy fun to do today. Hence the title of the post, which I realize could be construed to mean fun that is crazy as opposed to fun that is so fun it is crazy. Clear? Probably not. We'll move on.

I have always wanted to learn to drive a horse. That would be learning to have the reins and steer a horse attached to some sort of cart, not the driving in a car kind of driving. I do enough of that as it is, thank you very much, I don't need to add to it. Well, last week after a conversation about this, a friend connected me to someone who drives and was willing to teach me.

I've had two lessons now, and it is great. Trotting is particularly fun. I'm so excited to learn this skill. Maybe someday I'll be able to check off my ultimate bucket list item of 'driving a sleigh'. (Am I the only one a little obsessed with sleighs? They are just so cool!)

I love how God works things out sometimes. He can take an item in your 'never imagine this would happen, but boy would it be fun' list and move it over to the 'I can't believe I'm actually getting to do this list' before you quite realize what is happening. I am thankful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach