Grammy outing

For Christmas, my mother gave us a sum of money to spend on the children, so we decided to use it for special outings throughout the year that we might not otherwise do. This weekend has been Elburn Days in out little town, with lots of different activities including a traveling carnival.

Today, we took everyone to it, and they all had a good time riding rides and eating cotton candy. I was working at the Horse Power booth, so they would all do something, cycle back to where I was, then go off and do something else. There was just the littlest bit of rain, which was far better than blazing hot sun, in my opinion.

K. and L.

H. and R.

Everyone back at the Horse Power booth

M. and R. ... R. adores rides. She particularly like this roller coaster. I think at some point we need to let her ride a real roller coaster; I think she'll love it.

G. and L. on the Ferris wheel. L. loved the Ferris wheel. G. did not love it. 


Thanks Grammy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach