The end of June always does me in

We've had four birthdays, today is our anniversary (28!), TM is in Ecuador on a mission trip, K. leaves this weekend for a youth group retreat, we're trying to sort out schedules for an upcoming vacation, plus all the other usual things which go on around here. We (okay, the adults) are tired of dessert. All that to say why things have been quiet. I am now going to try to get a ride in on Emmy before I head into Evanston to meet some friends.


But what I really want to say is that I love this man, and marrying him was the best thing I ever did. He is my best friend as well as being the world's best father and husband. Happy Anniversary, J.! Here's to (at least) another 28 joy filled (and adventurous) years together!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach