So many emotions

The 2018-2019 Class Afloat year has ended with their commencement ceremony. We have been so impressed with the whole program. P. had an amazing, life changing experience, and is very sad for it to have co.e to an end. If we were wealthy, J. and I both agree we would pay for her to do the fall semester later this year. Alas, we are not.

Here is a photo of the entire group... floated (what the students are called), teachers, and maritime crew. P. is on the right kind of hidden by the very right hand motarboard. (The reason some are in graduation gowns is that the program offers both high school and college classes. These students completed 12th grade on board.)


I'm still typing on my phone, which is frustrating because I have so much tonshare and say. Brace yourselves for when I get workable internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach