Dog name poll

We are having a lovely time at the lake. Perfect weather, surprisingly warm water for Lake Michigan, and lots of fun family times. It would be just about the perfect family vacation, except we are missing A., and it just isn't the same without her. Boooo! I'll have lots of pictures to share with everyone when we return. But, in the meantime, I have a little poll for you. TM is working on naming his new puppy, and has it down to between two names. He really likes each of them, and can't really decide which is his favorite. He asked me to ask my blog readers for their opinion. First, here is a picture of the puppy.

She is the puppy on the left. Cute, huh?

Here are your choices: Do you like Aster or Ivy better? Please comment with your answer. 

And now, I need to head back down to the beach.

Comments

Shelley Schurer said…
Aster
Anonymous said…
She looks like Ivy to me
Anonymous said…
Aster! Sounds like there's a story there- some background to the name which is always interesting.
Kim said…
I like Aster best.
Diana said…
I'm assuming it is a girl? She doesn't seem to be an Ivy to me so I think I would go with Aster, although I think of a boy with that name.
Alicia Mae said…
What a cutie! Both names are great, but my vote is for Aster.
Tiffany Smith said…
Aster
R Gallo said…
Ivy - easier to call when at a distance
Rusulica said…
I vote for Aster!
Anonymous said…
Ivy
Anonymous said…
My vote is Ivy....also agree it is easier to call from a
distance....

Aster might sound like "ass" from a distance. Seems more
a male name in addition.

Anonymous said…
I vote Ivy. Aster is too much like a bad word.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach