Sick

That would be me. Achy. Headache. I think I had a fever last night. We've been passing something around our house (despite children compulsively wiping down handles and surfaces) for the last week. I just hope this is the last of it and everyone can be well by Christmas. Everyone is being as good as they can, and bigger types are pitching in to help littler types make Christmas presents. I'll have many pictures to show next week.

Let's just say I'm trying not to panic at all I'm not doing which is not good for ones recovery. I may have to go the mask-the-symptoms-route and pretend that I'm well. Which is also not really good for ones recovery.

If you want something substantial to read, you can look at my most recent article at Heart of the Matter Online about Postcards to my Children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach