No words

Sometimes I read or hear about something that leaves me speechless, which, admittedly, doesn't happen very often.  This is one of those times.

Please go read No Greater Joy Mom right now.  (For the less computer-savvy among you, all you have to do is click on the underlined phrase.)  I'm not even asking you to give money.  All the money has been raised, for this little girl at least.  But ever since I read this, I have been praying for God to deliver these children.  Please join me in storming the gates of Heaven on their behalf. 

And maybe, just maybe, one of you will discover that you are one of these precious children's parents.  If any child needed a parent's protecting and loving arms, it is one of these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach