Moving subjects

I realize that there have been a lot fewer baby pictures recently.  I can explain that. You see, they move.  All the time.  I get the camera out and one of two things happen.  Either they get excited and come crawling toward me as quickly as possible, so all I can do is get a close-up of a face.  Such as Miss G. here:

Or, they find they need to practice their mad stair climbing skills... well, mainly Miss L. sees the need to do this.


All this to say, it is very difficult to get good pictures of these girls these days.  And why I'm showing you the newest baby dresses I made for them on hangers instead of on the actual bodies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super cute dresses! (And babies)
Hannah (from J's work)

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain