Lots of links

(Added one more link at the bottom.)

I've come across some interesting posts at various blogs I read and thought I would share them with you.  First, my friend at His Hands His Feet Today has an interesting list of the benefits of large adoptive families.

Next, there are the latest doings of The Manns who adopted triplet boys from K.s orphanage.  These posts are so funny. I would just read all the entries... but be careful about drinking anything while you read, your computer may be damaged.

Generation Cedar has had a series on living on one income.  Here is Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Do any of you have children who like to make things?  Then Ikat Bag will be an inspiration, especially what she does with cardboard.  How about hats?  Or a mailbox or boat?  I can spend hours at this blog marvelling at her creativity.

And finally, homeschoolers, did you know that there is a weekly Carnival of Homeschooling that moves from blog to blog and lists interesting posts about various homeschooling topics?  Here is this week's... though you might notice that my blog is now called, "Ordinary Tim".  I wonder who Tim is and what makes him ordinary?

_______

I knew there was one more I wanted to share.  Here is what I think is the funniest comic about nursing I've ever seen.  I want it on a T-shirt, and a bag, and...

Comments

thecurryseven said…
Sorry... this is J, husband to E... and I needed to express my pleasure at the discovery of our new blog mascot (blogscot?): Ordinary Tim. He's nothing special... at least, not nearly as special as his brother, Extraordinary Tom... but he's ours.

So, if you're passing by, wave hi to Ordinary Tim.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain