We're back

We've returned from our vacation at the beach in Michigan. The trip was relaxing and fun, plus we had terrific beach weather. Though, I, personally didn't see the beach much. It was just a bit too sunny and windy for the babies so we stayed up at the house and they nursed and I read. And for me, it's hard to beat a vacation where all I can do is read. (I brought plenty of books.) The babies did do great on both car rides; only crying a little bit and then only when hungry. The worst part of the trip was K.'s incredible exploding diaper on the way home, necessitating a stop for cleaning. Due, no doubt, to the vast number of blueberries he consumed over the weekend as a result of our blueberry picking.

I have lots of pictures which I'll post when I have a longer moment. That would be after we get unpacked and organized and some laundry conquered and...

Comments

LawMommy said…
What did you read? Inquiring minds want to know.

I used to love nursing and reading. It was so peaceful. Somewhere David has a photo of me reading my Torts textbook and nursing Gabe...he jokes that Gabe was probably absorbing information on negligence and intentional infliction of emotion distress...
Anonymous said…
What? No dinner guests arrived an hour after you got home like at our house? But I cannot complain, they brought dinner for all of us! Then I went to work the next day. So, 3 days later, I am still unpacking and doing laundry.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain