No time to blog

I'm still planning... and planning and planning and planning. In the meantime, I have many tomatoes ripening which need to be dealt with. And, unbelievably, one of our peach trees, the one with probably two bushels of peaches on it, is actually ripening. Which means that they will need to be dealt with. Have a mentioned the apples which are also ripening?

All this to say, there will be no post today. There may be no post tomorrow. I'm not even making promises about Friday. We'll see. In the meantime, I have a new article published if you desperately need to read content. Feel free to click and share. (And for what it's worth, I hate the title, and I didn't write it.)

Why a False Adoption Quotation Made Me Write This Article

Comments

Anonymous said…
EXCELLENT article. Wow!!!!!! And AMEN!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach