Here, read these...

since I'm evidently not writing.

First, the smaller people have watched this video about how to make sugar bowls more times than I can count, and I expect I will be trying to make them for some birthdays eventually. Edible sugar bowls

Next comes an interesting article about children and unstructured play.

Related, sort of, to that is an article about the effects of nature on the brain.

Since we're outside, what better thing to do than to ride horses? Plus horseback riding can positively affect a person's brain.

Finally, I have a new article published: Dealing with Sibling Rivalry. Feel free to click and share early and often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain