[Cue music] Duh, Duh, Duh-duh, Duh, Duh, Duh-duh...
Your mission, should you choose to accept it includes,
1. Declutter, clean, and stage a very large house with 12 occupants and 3 pets in approximately two months.
2. Teach five young children to read while doing #1.
3. Begin to develop new household habits in those 12 occupants so that the old habits of leaving personal items strewn about the house are changed to more organized behaviors.
4. Once pristine, keep the very large house with 12 occupants and 3 pets pristine.
5. Do this without sending the 10 year old human tornado to another residence.
6. Also do this while continuing to teach young children to read.
7. Do not lose your mind or your patience along the way.
This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds.... leaving behind a pile of ash which will then need to be cleaned up.
[Cue music] Duh, Duh, Duh-duh, Duh, Duh, Duh-duh....
(Yes, I know we can only do what can do. But we would really like the house, once on the market to sell more quickly rather than more slowly. And when discussing it with realtors, hearing the words, 'unique' and 'very large' and 'unusual' are not overly heart-warming, because I know enough to know that they are code words for plan it on taking a while to sell. Clean and pristine, along with well-priced, can help a lot.)