Darn US Presidents

I've spent the day battling with the US Presidents. I can't quite make them fit into my schedule exactly as I would like, and thus have been trying out different ways of teaching about them. I wish they would be more cooperative. And since US Presidents are all I have on my mind at the moment, and potential US Presidents seem to be on every else's mind as well, I will leave you with a quote I found from George Washington and go back to my little scheduling wrestling match.

[Party factions{ie parties}] are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people, and to usurp for themselves the reins of government." - George Washington

Comments

sandwichinwi said…
If you just want to learn them, and I know you tend to run from technology, there is a great game called Presidents vs. Aliens available as an app for iThings. You can skip the whole teaching thing and just let everyone learn their presidents by osmosis. If that's your goal. Just throwing that out there.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain