Taking off

We're about to head out the door for the weekend. We're going to Iowa to bury my father's ashes. The animals all get to stay here with their very favorite person in the world, our wonderful pet sitter who dotes on them all. I won't be taking my computer to give myself more of a break. The news is all so awful, I'm not thinking I will miss it at all.

In the meantime, please take the time to read this article. It touches more upon the facts surrounding the misguidedness of color blindness... or color muteness as the article calls it and I think is a far better term.

How Silence can Breed Predjudice: A Child Development Expert Explains How and Why to Talk to Kids about Race

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach