Happy 7th Birthday, G. and L. and Happy 21st Birthday B.!

It's the big day of birthdays here, with B. hitting the milestone birthday of 21! I'm still not sure how that happened. Surely yesterday the (not so) little girls were just babies and B. was a little boy. Like this...


And now the little girls look like this...


And B. looks like this.

(That's G., if you were wondering.)

I love all three of you and also love the special connection these birthday sharers have for each other. It is sweet to watch. 

G.... You are so sweet and loving. You always watch out for your sister and take care of her, plus any stray panda bears that happen to be around. You are bright and full of interesting ideas.

L... L., you keep us on our toes. I love your imagination and the way you throw yourself so fully into everything you do. My life is so much richer with you in it.

B... Oh, my darling son. I love you and am so proud of you. (I hope I tell you that enough.) You are a smart, kind, and caring man. Plus, you have a terrific sense of humor and can always make me laugh. I can't wait to see what you do in life. 

We celebrate tonight with pizza (G.'s choice of dinners, we had L.'s night and B. was happy with anything.) There will also be ice cream sundaes for dessert. Pictures tomorrow.
________
I have a new article published. Attachments Disorders: What are They? How do we Cope? Feel free to click, read, and share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach