Not my photography

So by now you all know that we would starve if we were reduced to relying on my photographic ability (or non-ability as the case may be) to support our family. This does not seem to be the case for TM. He likes to take my iPod and take pictures with it. Yes, this is the same device that I have so magnificently failed at. He really wanted me to share some of the pictures he's taken recently.









And a picture of his most recent art work. He is all set to turn the heat gun on this and see what happens. (Those crayons are glued on.)


Comments

grtlyblesd said…
Pretty cool! Can't wait to see an "after" picture of the melted crayons!
I think you have an artist on your hands!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach