Linking instead of writing

The day has escaped me and I can't even tell you what I did. Certainly not put those piles of books away that I showed you yesterday, that's for sure. So enjoy these instead.

First, two articles that I had published recently which I can't remember if I shared here or not.

5 Things You Should Know about how Orphanage Life Affects Children

and

How to Help Someone Who Doesn't Want Help with Adoption Challenges

Then there were these articles I came across that I thought were interesting.

One about reading and brains: Bedtime Stories for Young Brains

And one about music and brains: Science Shows How Piano Players' Brains are Actually Different From Everybody Elses'

A somewhat snarky article about large families: The Ultimate Status Symbol for Millionaire Moms on New York's Upper East Side is not What You'd Expect

And finally a brief and not so wonderful update on the current status of adoption from Vietnam: Warning Regarding Partner Agencies Working in Vietnam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain