Radio silence

Number of days we have lost with our daughter due to the negligence of the state of Illinois: 36

I'm back from driving six hours to return my nieces to their parents (my brother and sister-in-law). We had a wonderful visit and I think everyone had fun. L. had a bit of a difficult time in the car on the way home. At one point she started crying so I asked her what was wrong, "I miss [cousins]!" she wailed. Upon returning home she had already written one letter which I am to send, and I have a feeling there will be many more to follow.

But I'm beat. J. is putting small children to bed, I'm going to find a book and some pajamas and call it a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach