Here's some reading for you

Here are some interesting things I've come across that you might find interesting.

First, One Thankful Mom has written one of the best posts I've ever seen about homeschooling.
Homeschooling: Six Truths I Wished I had Known in the Beginning

Next a couple of articles about reading.
Why Books are Better than e-Books for Children
Read to a Tiny Baby? Yes

And a couple on adoption.
The Adoption Process Really isn't the Hard Part
Post-Orphanage Behaviors in Internationally Adopted Children

Finally, a link to a video Love Without Boundaries produced. It really highlight for me what these children face when they are adopted.
Hope for Orphaned Children
_________

Lena may have a family now, but that still leaves two girls who really need someone to be their mommy and daddy.

Here's Grace. She is 7 years old and has waited and waited for a family while being shuffled from place to place. She needs some love and stability.


And here is Ting. I found another site advocating for her with some different pictures. She so, so, so much reminds me of H. (She is called Tina on the Twenty Less site.) If you are seriously considering adopting her, please contact me because I have some information I can share with you privately.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach