Artist Trading Card Party

Yesterday was our long-awaited Artist Trading Card party. I decided that it would work best if each person had a place to display their cards and then they could walk around and see what the others had made and trade if they wanted to. I had no idea how this all would work out. I am happy to report it was a great success. There was much admiring of cards at first, and then after a few tentative trades, things got into full swing. I think everyone enjoyed it. Pictures include children from the H-S Family and the P. Family.








Comments

Unknown said…
What a really cool idea! I love this. I might suggest this to our homeschooling group.

Thanks so much for sharing (and for linking up to the SHINE Blog Hop).

Wishing you a lovely day.
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain