Upright

And dressed even, which is a huge step forward compared to yesterday. It's a good thing since this afternoon I need to take K. and H. to a cleft team appointment and then head straight to Christmas pageant rehearsal. H. is seeing the cleft team though she is not cleft-affected because it is the same facial reconstruction team which will be doing her surgeries and it's easier to see them all at once at a cleft team appointment. We switched K. to H.'s plastic surgeon for just this very reason, so I wasn't having to see two different plastic surgeons and could double up on appointments.

Since today is looking like a crazy day, and I'm not writing much real content here, take advantage and go and read my latest article on The Power of Play. I'd really appreciate you clicking on it since this is my paying writing gig. Thanks.

Now off to begin my marathon afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach