Hey, pictures!

I know you all must be tired of the saga of me, Blogger, and pictures, so I won't go on and on about it any longer, but enjoy the pictures while they're here.  (And since some people have mentioned they really like the larger albums on the fb page, I will probably continue to do that as well.) And in honor of the reappearance of photographs, I'm putting up the dress rehearsal photos from Thin Ice Theater's latest show which opens tonight, The Importance of Being Ernest. B. in on of the male leads and I am really looking forward to seeing it. The play is very funny and I'm sure this group of actors will do a great job. 

So enjoy the photos and admire the costumes which I happen to know took the amazing costume ladies (my friend, the mother of the P. family among them) literally hours and hours of their lives... at Christmas time, no less. And, if you live in the area, come to the show! You won't regret it. Look at the Thin Ice website for more details, or contact me. (If you want to see pictures that do not include my son, you can also go to the Thin Ice facebook page and see the whole album.)

OK, bragging done.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain