Pokey tails

Look how long the little girls' hair is getting!  Two pokey tails (G.'s name for pony tails) on either side of the head... one of my favorite little girls 'dos.

L.  (excuse the runny nose... it didn't get wiped before the picture)

G.

Happy Friday... enjoy your weekend.  This is the first day I've had in a long while where I don't have to go anywhere, nor does anyone else for the afternoon.  The plans in my head as to what to do with that time most likely will fill the time three times over.  But hey, I can dream, can't I?

And, Happy 9th Birthday to H. today.  I really wish we could celebrate with her.  This is going to be a momentous year for our newest little girl and she doesn't have any idea.  I'm hoping to hear our dossier was shipped to its final destination today.   Log-in date here we come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pokey tails. I love it!

Fun made-up words from Werner kids:
Cele-phone (cell phone)
Hops-ital (hospital)
water lemons (water melon)

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain