Looking forward to the weekend...

Because I have nothing planned and I can catch-up on all the things that didn't get done this week.  It was one of those nutty weeks that start out normally enough, but then spiral out of control when all sorts of last minute things which need attention RIGHT NOW (yes, they scream) come up.  I got it all done, but feel as though I just managed to get everyone fed and that's it.  For instance, right now, A. is borrowing some of my clothes because of the dire laundry situation.

One of the things I thought of writing about this week was the long-running history co-op we've been in for the past 12 years.  Obviously, I didn't get around to it, but then that led me to wondering if other people would find it interesting and/or helpful.  So, because, it seems at this moment I currently have nothing to say and am just rambling, I ask you, my readers, would any of you be interested in reading about this?  Or should I just move onto other topics, like more cute baby toddler pictures?  Toddlers, I might add, who are currently sporting little standing-up floofs on the tops of their heads, thanks to big sister A., who has been dying to do their hair since they were born.  It's been a long wait for her as they s-l-o-w-l-y grow enough hair to play with.

Comments

Lucy said…
What's a history co-op?
thecurryseven said…
It's a history class that is run on a co-op model... the mothers help plan what is to be covered and then take turns teaching it.

Except for this year (we're taking a break and each doing US history on our own), we've met once a week for 12 years with 4-5 other families and studied history together, one era of history per year, in a 6-year cycle. We just weren't ready to go back to Egypt again just yet, hence our break. But we'll start up again next year.

e

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain