We're back

We made it back home last night, and after insisting everyone get into a shower/bath, we all slept well in our warm, soft, and dry beds.  It was a good, if soggy, trip.  I have plenty of stories and pictures to share, but it will have to wait until I go to the grocery store and do several more loads of laundry.  Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, click over here to read what P18 is going to be doing this coming year.  I've known her since she was four and have seen her multiple times a week since then.  It makes me a little sad to think that I won't have her popping by all the time.  But at the same time I'm very excited for her to have this adventure and can't wait to see what her future brings.

Comments

LawMommy said…
E,

My uncle and aunt were in Uganda from 1996 until last year when the Baptist Int'l Mission sent them to Lesotho. My uncle (a doctor) was working to establish an AIDS clinic there (in Uganda).

If your friend would like to email with them about what to expect from her time in Uganda, I'm sure my aunt would be happy to "talk" to her via email.

(Their blog is http://peppersinugandaandlesotho.blogspot.com/)

G

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain