We're all mighty tired here

This is the weekend of the Illinois Christian Home Educators conference.  M., B., and I spend all day there while J. spend all day watching many children.  We're all exhausted for varying reasons.  I'll be going back tomorrow while everyone else stays home.  It's a good conference, especially because Dr. Voddie Baucham is one of the keynote speakers.  He was the main reason I took my young adults with me today.  He is an amazing communicator of Biblical truths.  If you're not familiar with him, I strongly suggest you listen to one of his messages or read one of his books.

The conference is also the place where I do all my shopping and planning for next year's schoolwork.  I love a good vendor hall!  Later next week I'll share what I found.  But, for now, I'm off to nurse a couple of cute babies who need their mommy for a bit and get some rest.  Seven in the morning, our departure time, will come all too soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain