Small annoyances

I know, I already posted today, but this was too good to pass up. It seems today has been designated as the official 'Day of Small Annoyances', starting with my phone drama in the previous post. Later today I attempted to take a reader panel survey for a popular family magazine. The first question asked how many children under 18 lived in my home. I typed in '9' and hit enter. Instead of being taken to the next question, a pop-up window opened and informed me that my answer was "outside acceptable parameters". I always suspected my family was outside acceptable parameters, but now I know for sure.


(I did email the research company in charge of the survey...but have yet to hear back from them.)

Comments

LawMommy said…
When I worked in market research, we usually left an open-ended option, i.e. it was coded as:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7+

I will say that it was pretty darn rare to have anyone mark the 7+ box...but I would never have authorized a survey response that suggested the respondent's family size was "outside acceptable paramenters"!
LOL! I guess we're outside normal too :)... just what Christians are supposed to be right?! LOL!
K

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach