6 months old

I can't believe these girls are 6 months old today. They are such blessings; sometimes I still can't quite believe that they are ours. Everyone in the family is madly in love with them...even when they wake up every hour during the night. Here they are modelling their newest Christmas outfits which their Grammy sent. L. is on the left and G. is on the right.






They love to reach out and touch each other's heads (and eyes and mouths and...)


L. was not quite convinced that she was enjoying the photo session.


Don't these dresses just cry out for cute matching Christmas booties? It's all I can do to force myself not to drop everything and make them some. I find I constantly battle what I call "Class
Auditing Syndrome". It's that phenomena that occurs when you decide to audit a class along with all of the classes you're taking for credit. Even though you aren't being graded (or perhaps because of it), you become consumed with the reading and classwork for the audited class, while virtually ignoring the work for the for credit classes. Interest doesn't seem to play a part in the equation. For me, it all has to do with my reactionary nature. The minute I feel as though I must do something, it is exactly what I don't want to do...even if it is something I enjoy. So, while I need to be making Christmas presents, and it all involves things I enjoy, it is also exactly what I don't want to do right now. Maybe if I work really hard, I'll find some extra time to make a couple pairs of little green flannel booties with red polka dot linings....

Comments

Anonymous said…
What can I say, but absolutely adorable!
Kim Crawford
Anonymous said…
Oh they're so cute, I could eat them up! Squeeze them for me! (I can totally relate to not wanting to do something just because I have to do it!) Love, Stef
debi9kids said…
Your girls are just adorable!
Cracks me up as I make my rounds to all of the Mega Mommy Bloggers and find how many of us have twins! LOL

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain