What? Thursday already?

Dropping off shoe boxes to the Operation Christmas Child drop-off site. Check.

Buying needed supplies to create Christmas gifts. Check.

Working out rides and logistics for A.'s tech rehearsals and shows this week. (A. is in pictures #2 and #9, counting from the top.) Check.

Being interviewed about homeschooling. Check.

Appearing as the homeschooling representative on a panel about educational options. Check.

Having anything substantial to say on my blog. Um, not so much.

So instead, I'll share the blog that is my newest obsession: Sew, Mama, Sew. It is complete escapism on my part. There is something so enjoyable about seeing what other people have created and to be given the instructions for if I wanted to make it myself. I find the possibilities totally addicting.

And lastly, because nursing half of my waking hours isn't enough, I find myself reading about it as well. If you haven't read about nursing in Mongolia, you really need to.

Comments

LawMommy said…
What a fascinating article! I particularly loved the line, "It's the lazy mother's most useful parenting aid"! :-)
Anonymous said…
Nursing in Mongolia, that sounds interesting. Matt and I love all things Mongolian!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach