Pros to taking everyone:
- We have a picture of all of us at TM's readoption and it would be nice to have that for K.
- It is a family event after all.
- The younger ones would love a chance to ride the 'El'.
- Even if J. and I just take K. and the babies, we would still need to ride the 'El' anyway since I can't imagine parking our van downtown.
- There would be more hands to hold babies while we wait around the court house.
Cons to taking everyone:
- We have to be downtown by 8 am, which means we would need to be walking out the door with everyone between 6:30 and 6:45 AM.
- We would have to pay a lot more in train fare.
- Keeping track of 7 children (the babies will be in the sling, so don't need to be kept track of) on the train at rush hour doesn't sound like a lot of fun...though I've done it before.
- Did I mention what time we would need to leave? And that everyone would have to be dressed and breakfasted before then?
- Not everyone is a morning person and some tend to be grumpy and non-cooperative in the early hours. (And I have to go either way, so I'm not factoring into this.)
I go back and forth and my decision changes hourly...often depending on the group's behavior at the moment. I just can't decide!