More house pictures

We have cabinets! This is the butler's pantry:And the kitchen:




The first floor guest bathroom:The landing on the back stairs:
The new second floor bathroom (it will be mine and J's):


There are still important pieces missing...counter tops, shower doors, appliances...but it's starting to look like a real kitchen.

Oh, and I forgot one fairly important item in my last post about timing. My fingerprints were to expire on May 9. But we were able to get a fingerprint appointment last weekend and our new I171H ( a VERY important piece of paper which we will need to obtain K's US visa) arrived today. It was the last detail I was a bit anxious about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach