One More Step Forward

(E)

We are making progress with K's adoption. We were able to finish our dossier in record time and the VN consulate also moved quickly. As a result, not only has our dossier been submitted to the VN government, but it has also been approved! Now we move on to waiting for K's dossier to be approved at the provincial level. This is the long wait. Wait times for this province are 4 - 6 1/2 months. So, I guess I will just plan on it taking 6 months and be pleasantly suprised if it takes less. (It's so easy to say that, but I know the reality of waiting is so much more difficult.) In the meantime I will compulsively check my email waiting for the next update on K and start in on my stack of reading material to continue my crash course in cleft lips and palates.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, that is great progress!! I hope the province moves swiftly and efficiently and doesn't find a single reason to stall. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach