I have a book to finish

I'm getting very close to the end of the new Louise Penny Inspector Gamache book, All the Devils are Here. I get completely drawn in and find it difficult to close the book and go to sleep, so I've had a couple of late nights in a row. I just need to finish it and find out what happens. And be able to go to sleep at a decent time. 

So instead of a blog post, you get animal pictures. Here is Olive, sporting her look for autumn. Don't you think every do needs a flannel shirt?  


Next is Emmy. This is P. introducing Emmy to M.'s car. Emmy is not always sure about new things, and in the second picture you can see that she is very tentatively trying to decide if the car is okay. What amused everyone the most, though, was the size difference between the horse and the car. M.'s car is just not very large.


And that's all I've got for right now. Inspector Gamache and his family are in peril, and I have to see what happens next.

Comments

Elizabeth L said…
I love the three pines series. They are page turners!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach