Happy Easter

He is Risen!

Egg dying

Brown eggs turn prettier colors than white eggs it turns out.



He is risen, indeed!


He is Risen!

I got the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and cabbages planted.

G. did a lot of reading

He is risen indeed!

The Easter morning table




He is risen!

Everyone at breakfast saying hi to P., who spent the holiday in Poland.

Game playing happened.

He is risen indeed!

There was also an outdoor egg hunt, more food, and dinner with aunts, uncles, and cousins. I very good day was had celebrating our risen savior.

Comments

Janice said…
I never thought to try to dye brown eggs, but I will next time. Thanks for this post.

His is Risen Indeed!
Donna said…
I used to always look for white eggs (okay, when I used to dye them. For the last few years over here...plastic.) Maybe next year I will be adventurous again and try dying the brown ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach