I'm here!

Sorry to have disappeared on you like that. Last week was pretty busy, plus I was getting ready to head to Arizona for the weekend. I left on Thursday and came back very early this morning. In between I spent time with my mom and did some piano competition judging. I might have sat out in the sun and read a bit as well. It was a good weekend.

I'm back and starting to work on getting things back under control. Am I the only one who hates coming home to piles of mail and bills on the counter and masses of emails in the inbox? I really don't like it and find it very unsettling.

I managed to fly in in between snow storms. I hope that spring decides to make an appearance sooner rather than later. It was kind of tough to leave the warmer temperatures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach