A post about weather

I love having a horse, don't get me wrong. Only for a horse would I venture out of my house in sub-zero weather to take care of her and check on her. I have the right clothes, so that helps. A lot. What doesn't help is also having a head cold right up in the sinuses. Both J. and I are feeling less than spectacular, so we've been taking turns with outside jobs. I hope we're both feeling better by the time the super cold weather arrives on Wednesday. There is absolutely nothing fun about hearing your daytime high will probably be in the negative teens and wind chills around negative fifty. Yes, you read that right. I will say that once you've survived that, everything else seems pretty darn easy.

And because moaning about one's health and the weather hardly makes for a riveting blog post, why don't I show you how my quilt is going to look when it's all sewed together. Right now it is just laid out.


There will be two borders around it once these squares are sewn together.

Comments

Carrie said…
I fed Tonka a hot mash today and he so enjoyed it. Pray he goes in the shelter on Wednesday. Being a blind and stubborn horse is a bad combination. Feel better soon!
Jayview said…
What a striking quit design! Looks great.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach