Animal pictures

I paid bills this morning, which does not do much for generating blogging material. So, I thought I would share some animal photos that haven't been seen on the blog. Everyone likes animal pictures, right?

First, Olive celebrated her first birthday last week. A. tried to get Kenzie to wear his party hat, too, but he didn't think that was a very good idea and immediately knocked it off. Olive was cooperative, though.





You never know where you are going to find a chicken these days. This chicken decided that B.'s scooter seemed interesting.


Nefertiti is so desperate to get outside, that she has decided that her harness is not the worst thing in the world. I think we will have to add 'walk cat' to the list of jobs that need to be done in a day.




The other reason you are stuck with animal pictures is that the usual suspects, who are often a wealth of bloggable content, have been doing this.



I'm not complaining, mind you. I just find it a little amazing. K., my perpetual motion machine, has logged over three hours of reading today. I know he's really reading, because he is incapable of sitting still for that long if he wasn't absorbed in his book. Hours of quiet from this crew is... surprising, and oddly disquieting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain