Tackling one of my least favorite jobs in record time

You see this?



And this?



What you are looking at is the winter wear for 12 people, all sorted, and tried on for fit, and stowed away. It only took a couple of hours, and there isn't even a huge pile for me to figure out what to do with after having outfitted everyone. This is also the first year that I haven't had to go rushing around trying to find gear to fit the ever growing masses. (Actually, I take that back. D. needs a winter coat. He needed a winter coat last year, and made due with cobbled together jackets and layers. I think I need to get him a real coat this year. Anyone have a men's medium winter coat kicking around?)

And it's not even November, yet!

Our motivation for getting this job done was not only the few snow flurries we had today, but the fact that all of the outerwear was stored in the crawl space under the house, with the exterior entrance. The exterior entrance which, if it snowed any amount, would be extremely difficult to get to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain