Starting from scratch

When you move to a place where you know no one, it can be difficult to start all over again. This is particularly true if you are a private teacher. Since it seems that the area where we've landed relies heavily on the internet for information, I have decided that I needed to create a Facebook page for my piano studio. So this is what I did last night instead of writing a blog post. For people on Facebook, if you care to, a visit to my new page, and a like would be much appreciated. If I have ever taught you or your child, and you would care to write a positive review, that would be much appreciated as well.
___________________

Vegetable tally... last night we had pasta with pesto. I decided that even though basil is typically classified as an herb, when you use four cups of the stuff it counts as a vegetable. Halfway through the month, and we are at 29 different entries. If you want to quibble about me dividing up lettuce and tomatoes into types, then you drop the total down to 27. Either way, we are pretty close to 30, and still have a week or two to add some more obscure vegetables onto the list. Plus, as I look at it, there are some pretty ubiquitous vegetables I haven't fixed yet... such as broccoli.

Avocado – 2
Basil - 1
Beans (black) - 2
Beans (navy) – 2
Bell pepper - 2
Brussels sprouts – 1
Carrots - 2
Cauliflower – 2
Celery - 1
Chickpeas - 1
Chipotle pepper - 1
Corn – 3
Cucumber – 2
Edamame – 1
Escarole – 1
Green beans – 1
Green onions – 1
Jalapeno – 1
Lettuce (leaf) - 1
Lettuce (romaine) – 2
Mushrooms (white button) - 1
Okra - 1
Onion – 6
Peas - 1
Potatoes - 1
Spinach – 1
Tomato (cherry) – 1
Tomato – 3

Zucchini - 1

Comments

Peggy said…
I wish we lived a little closer. Our daughter is interested in piano lessons.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain