Going, going, going

That is what we've been doing the past couple of days. Our new little town has a big festival the third weekend of August, complete with parade, carnival, tractor pull... you name it. Everyone enjoyed the parade and carnival last night, but it did make for a late bedtime. This morning, we were up early to head into Chicago for a memorial service. It was a sad reason to see M. and B., as well as lots of friends. Of course, one doesn't make the trek without doing some visiting, so we were gone all day.

I'm pooped. It's late, I'm tired, and tomorrow is promising to be another busy day. It also means I don't have a lot to say other than that.

And really, I'm popping in here not just to say that I'm tired, but to also ask you, if you are a praying type, to keep my mom and her new puppy in your prayers. A couple of weeks ago, she bought home a new little bulldog puppy, whom she adores. Then, a week ago, Daisy, the new little puppy contracted pneumonia and is a very, very sick dog. She will be needing 24-hour care if she is going to pull through. I know I... and my mother... would appreciate everyone's prayers for Daisy's healing. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach