Happy Easter 2017

I can tell I have other things on my mind. In the great scheme of family holidays, this is probably our most low-key. I didn't even get that many photos. We had a lovely day with lovely weather. Here are some of the very few pictures we took.

Things are all topsy-turvy here, so no breakfast in the dining room, just Easter baskets.



R.

R.

G.

Y.

H.

A.

G.

L.

J. and B. (no they didn't coordinate ahead of time)

TM

D. carrying around Nefertiti, of course, a box.

Other parts of the holiday involved dying dozens of eggs with friends, and going to J.'s sister's house for Easter dinner.

This morning, I spent the bulk of the day out at the new house doing the house inspection. For the most part, it is a good solid house. Here is a teaser.


I can't wait to be able to show you more. I more can't wait to see my children playing here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain