Dogs in clothes and cats in boxes

Today I have pies (pumpkin and pecan) on the docket as well as trying to get the cranberry-orange relish made and working on a tablecloth. Children will be doing their house cleaning jobs to get the place looking decent enough to have a holiday. You get animals.

A week ago, we received some hand-me-downs and in the bags was a denim jacket which fit P. She snatched it up and proceeded to cut the arms off to make a vest for herself... which she then decided to put it on Kenzie. He wasn't so sure it was his style.


Then yesterday, a box from ThredUp, my newly discovered online thrift store arrived with some pants that work really well for H. (who can be hard to fit, so a huge win). The box they came in was on the floor and I was about to push it out of the way with my foot when I looked a little closer. Do you see two fuzzy ears?


Yes, Nefertiti loves a good cardboard box.


On to pies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain