Just can't write

I've now started and not finished three blog posts. I'm feeling crabby and unsettled and am prone to bursting into tears over silly little things. The little girls and I have been doing quite a bit of therapeutic coloring together (because when I'm unsettled, they are as well), that is, when I'm not trolling shelter sites and Craig's List for cute fuzzy animals that need homes.

I'm not sure where "Desire to acquire cute pets" falls in the stages of grief, but I really think it should be added somewhere.

If you are looking for actual content, you'll have to make due with the article that just published: 7 Ways to Help Smooth the Transition from Orphanage to Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain