Trying to be positive

Number of days we have lost with our daughters due to the abuse of the State of Illinois: 71

I will admit, being positive is proving to be extremely challenging at the moment. If you have a spare minute, maybe you could call the governor's office and urge him to sign HB 3079. I'll even spare you having to click... Springfield is 217/782-0244 or Chicago is 312/814-2121. Please? This is just insane.

So I will do my very best to put all this horribleness out of my head and enjoy the wedding of AL H-S this afternoon. I will really, really try.

I'll also post some links to my most recent published articles. They will be a change from having to read my continual whines.

Preparing for the Future

Top 7 Things I've Learned About Myself Because of Adoption

10 Tips for Integrating a Challenging Child into Your Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain