21st Anniversary

It's been a busy (good busy, not crazy busy) day and I haven't had time to write.  Here is my public service announcement for the day, if you think you can just zip down to the Museum of Science and Industry for a couple of hours on a beautiful summer afternoon in Chicago, think again. You can't. Zip, that is. I'm just glad we hadn't planned on Lincoln Park Zoo... we would have never found a parking space. Anyway, we didn't have as much time as we liked but we enjoyed ourselves. And H. really like her first real museum experience. But the traffic... !

What I really began this to say was Happy Anniversary to my dear husband. Twenty-one years has zipped by (unlike the traffic) and I have enjoyed every single one of them. I am the most blessed woman in the world to be married to my best friend and such a remarkable man. Boy, did I win the husband contest. (Really, I did. You other women may think you won... I'll just let you keep thinking that.) I am so proud of my husband. He works hard to provide for his family, he is smart, caring, fun, and a terrific father. Frankly, I don't sing your praises enough. There is no one else I would want to travel this life adventure with.

So, Happy Anniversary and here's to at least that many more!

Comments

LisaE. said…
Happy Anniversary! Many blessings upon you both!
Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more blessed years ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain