- That A. and TM's passports will arrive soon so that I can start the visa process
- We are trying to make it work so that we can do a very quick stop in Vietnam and have a reunion between TM and his foster parents. There are a few more steps to this than I had anticipated, but our agency thinks it seems very possible.
- That the reunion would be healing and not overly stressful for TM. I really believe he needs this closure.
- That we receive our TA soon so that we have a bit more time to make travel preparations. I am still holding out hope for travel in March; it is the best time to fit into J.'s school schedule.
- For H. as she is told she is going to have a family. As we get closer to her learning, I become increasingly nervous about how she will react.
- Money. We have been able to cover the orphanage donation and we will be able to pay visa fees with money that we have (tax refund and donations). This is a huge praise. Now we are on to travel expenses. If I had a choice, we would hear that we have been chosen to receive a grant from ShowHope, for which we applied a few months ago. But, I know that I have little say in the matter. In lieu of the grant, wisdom as to how best to utilize the loans available to us to pay expenses.
- For the H-S family who have generously offered to watch the children are staying home. Depending on college spring breaks, they will be watching between 11 and 13 children while we are gone.
- For our children staying at home. This is the part of adoption that I do not like at all.... leaving my other children behind. This will be especially difficult this time because of the little girls. I just can't think about it. Prayers for safety and health and good spirits are much appreciated.
That's it for right now. I'm sure there are many more, but these are the things that I am concerned with right now. Thank you so much for praying with us.