Heaven, I'm in heaven...

We have spent the weekend moving into the new kitchen. I love it! I also love being above ground; it feels so luxurious. We can now shed our mole people personas. As I start emptying boxes and putting things away, I'm realizing that I have a major housewares addiction. I'm starting to wonder if my desire for a large family is merely a front for the extraordinary amount of bake ware, dishes, glasses, etc. that I own. My only defense is that I personally purchased very little of it. The majority of it all is either wedding gifts that have survived for 17 years or inherited items from disbursing my grandmother's and mother-in-law's homes in recent years. But still, it's probably safer if I just never set foot in Crate and Barrel or IKEA again.

Pictures will soon follow. Right now it's hard to see the actual kitchen for the piles of things waiting to be put away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain